The New Hampshire Department of Education is working with Awato and local employers to connect secondary students with local, subsidized paid internships.
How it works
- An eligible student connects with The Acme Company, a qualified employer, on the
- The student applies for the approved employment opportunity and is hired at a wage
of $15/hr, paid by The Acme Company.
- The Acme Company is reimbursed up to $7.50/hr, up to 480 hours, through a wage match by the NH Department of Education.
Awato makes the process easy
Awato will work with employers to:
- Get employers through DOL certification
- Find students for open positions and build a future workforce pipeline
- Make setting up and launching internships affordable